BEDFORD INSTAGRAM CHALLENGE
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All persons who have a legitimate Instagram account are able to enter this competition
- The competition runs monthly. From the first day of every month until the last Friday of every month
- The competition may be entered by following the month’s instructions. All photographs entered into the Instagram Challenge must:
- You may enter as many times as you like
- A selection of the 4 best images will be selected. These 4 images will then go to vote on the Bedford Instagram page. The image with the most amounts of “likes” will win the prize
- The prize each month is a R1000 Bedford Gift Card.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the organizer of the competition, whose decision is final and no negotiations and / or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- No employees of The HBW Group (Pty) Ltd or their immediate family members are permitted to enter this competition
- The organizer of the competition reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend draw dates and times and to cancel and / or suspend the competition
- Closing dates must be adhered to. No extensions will be given
- The name of the winner and photos may be published by the organizer
- The organizers reserve the right to change the method of entry from time to time
- All entrants’ personal information may be used for notification of future competitions and / or advertising campaigns
a. Have the hashtag #BedfordInstagramChallenge
b. Must tag @bedfordcentre in each post
c. Needs to mention where in the centre the photo was taken: i.e. the challenge for May: “Take a picture of your FAVOURITE food at your FAVOURITE restaurant at Bedford”. The restaurant must to be mentioned in the post.
a. The “likes” need to be on the Bedford Instagram Page and not on the entries Instagram page.
a. The prize is not transferable for cash